What our listeners say
About the Show & Our Audience
Beers in The Lot is a hockey podcast that recreates beer league hockey post game conversations. It was started by four Frederick-area beer league hockey players and friends who share hockey opinions, stories, and laughs over beers in ice rink parking lots after their games.
Our audience includes people from around the hockey community-hockey players at all levels from pros to beer leaguers, coaches, officials, equipment managers, hockey parents, and casual hockey fans.
- Since June 2023, averaging 500+ downloads per month.
- 84% of downloads from the US.
- 54% of US downloads from DC, Maryland, and Virginia, combined.
Why Sponsor Beers in The Lot?
- Highly rated-100% 5-star reviews on Apple Podcasts.
- A member of Manning Media’s, Listen Frederick podcast network giving Beers in The Lot exposure via local radio (260,000+ consumers per week) and associated social media (https://listenfrederick.com)
- Partnered with The Hockey Podcast Network (https://www.thehockeypodcastnetwork.com)
- Episode average total run time of 30-45 minutes that listeners enjoy during activities like driving around town and working out-your message will be heard.
- Evergreen advertising-your message lives on after episode release.
- A growing community around Beers in The Lot-check out our social media and Discord server.
All sponsorships include:
- A Beers in The Lot host-read, live ad that is seamless and integrated
- Exposure to our audience-hockey community members that happen to enjoy a good beer
- Featured spot on the show notes for each episode sponsored and our social media posts
- Potential for live recordings at your venue for increased exposure
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING TOGETHER!
Contact us for rates and more information. Email: email@example.com